What forms of payment do you accept?
- Cash, all major credit cards, and debit cards
Can I place an order?
-We only accept large orders (30 or more). No orders will be accepted during the weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas. We bake fresh pies every morning and have them on hand daily.
Do you make merangue pies?
- No. Our pies have a non-dairy whipped topping.
Do you make sugar-free pies?
What are the size of your pies?
- All pies are 10 inches
What are your cross streets?
- We are located on W. Crosstimbers between Yale and N. Shepherd.
How long will a pie last?
- As we do not use preservatives, our pies last about three days. All Cream Pies must be refrigerated. The fruit pies may be left at room temperature. The banana cream, due to the nature of the fruit, will not last longer than 24 hours.
Can the pies be frozen?
- Nothing with cream can be frozen. Our double crust fruit pies and the pecan freeze wonderfully. Wrap the pie in foil and return it to the box before freezing for best results.
How should I defrost a frozen pie?
- Place in a 300 degree oven for 30-45 minutes. When you can smell it insert the tines of a fork in the center. When the tines are removed they should be steaming indicating that the pie is heated through. times vary based on ovens.
What are your holiday hours?
- November 1st to January 1st, we are open 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Can I pay with a credit card over the phone?
- No. For fraud prevention, the card must be present at the time of purchase. This is for your protection as well as ours.
Do you accept company checks?