Most of your questions about Thanksgiving pie can be answered below
November- 14-18 We are open regular hours –
7am- 7pm Tuesday – Saturday — No slices this week
Monday – 20th – 7am-7pm
Tuesday – 21st – 7am-7pm
Wednesday – 22nd – 7am-5pm
We will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and reopen at 7am on Tuesday the 28th
- We do NOT take ANY orders for this week
- All sales are First Come – First Serve
- We do NOT hold or reserve pies
- Come early for the best selection
- Please come prepared for the wait and the weather
- We keep the line moving as fast as possible please be patient with us
- We take cash and all major credit cards
- No personal check please
- Cream Pies purchased Monday November 20th – will NOT be good for Thursday
- Banana Cream Pie – is a 24 hr pie- it needs to be eaten the same day
- Strawberry Cream Pie – is a 2 day pie- it needs to be purchased on Tuesday or Wednesday
- Fruit pies can be frozen please see below for pies and instructions
Can the pies be frozen?
- Cream pies can not be frozen
- Pumpkin Pie can not be frozen
- Our double crust fruit pies and the pecan freeze wonderfully
How should I freeze/defrost a frozen pie?
A frozen pie will be good for about 3 months
Directions for double crust fruit pies and the pecan
For best results wrap the pie itself in foil and return it to the box before placing in the freezer
- DO NOT defrost – move from freezer to oven
- Place unwrapped pie in lowest rack of oven at 250-300 degrees.
- Times vary based on ovens but 25-35 minutes is the average time.
-Best indicator is the smell of the pie!
When you can smell it – Insert the tines of a fork in the center.
Fork tines should be steaming indicating that the pie is heated through.
*** Remember you just want to heat the pie not cook it